Excess Liability/Corporate Umbrella
Businesses and not-for-profit organizations sometimes need more insurance coverage than their primary insurance policies (e.g. general liability, commercial auto, etc.) will provide. Corporate Umbrella insurance affords extra protection against lawsuits and claims that might exceed the limits of underlying primary policies.
Corporate Umbrella insurance products give organizations access to high limits at comparatively affordable rates. Policies can be used to supplement many different types of underlying liability policies.
- Third-party injuries that exceed general liability limits
- Defamation lawsuits that exceed general liability limits
- Class-action false advertising suits that exceed general liability limits
- Accident-related injury lawsuits that exceed commercial auto limits
- Accident-related property damage lawsuits that exceed commercial auto limits