Excess Liability/Personal Umbrella
Successful individuals frequently need more insurance coverage than their primary policies (e.g., homeowners, collectible and high-value auto, etc.) provide, for liability lawsuits can be expensive and wealthy individual are sometimes targeted by opportunistic suits. Personal umbrella insurance provides additional protection against covered claims and liability lawsuits that could exceed the limits of underlying policies.
Our personal umbrella insurance products come with high limits, robust coverage options and comparatively low rates. Policies can supplement multiple underlying primary policies at once.
- Injury-related liability suits that exceed homeowners policy limits
- Defamation lawsuits that exceed homeowners policy limits
- Car accident lawsuits that exceed auto policy limits
- Boating accident lawsuits that exceed boat/personal watercraft policy limits
- Significant changes to net worth
- Impact of teenage drivers