Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance provides coverage for the cars, trucks, and vans your business relies on every day.
Vehicle coverage your business relies on every day
No matter how you and your employees get the job done on the road, protecting your company vehicles with the right insurance is essential. In fact, most states require it.
B. F. Saul Insurance will recommend a commercial auto policy that includes coverages like these, depending on your needs:
- Damage to company vehicles sustained in multi-vehicle accidents
- Damage to company vehicles sustained in non-accident incidents
- Damage to a third party’s property sustained in company-caused accidents
- Injuries sustained by drivers and passengers in company vehicles
- Injuries sustained by drivers, passengers, and pedestrians not in company vehicles
- Injuries and damage sustained in accidents caused by improperly insured drivers
- Theft of vehicles and certain items inside them
Deep Knowledge. Exceptional Service.
Independent Family Ownership
We believe that being privately held is essential to achieving growth—now and in the future. Retaining an independent ownership results in a long-term outlook and provides the financial means to invest in resources relevant to your needs.
Expertise & Experience
Your goals and priorities come first. With meaningful experience serving individuals, families, and businesses, we keep up on relevant exposures in order to customize the advice to you.
Proven Service Model
At B. F. Saul Insurance, the advisor that understands your risks and business priorities also negotiates and structures your program. Our direct access to the global insurance market affords you the best possible results.
We Develop Long Term Relationships
On average, we retain about 95% of our clients every year (greater than the industry average of 80-85%). We are passionate about people—yours and ours—leveraging our knowledge about you to more effectively advocate on your behalf in the market.