Businesses and not-for-profit organizations that own or lease vehicles need insurance for those vehicles. Commercial auto insurance is specially adapted to meet the vehicle coverage needs of businesses, which differ somewhat from those of individual drivers.
We have commercial auto insurance solutions for various vehicle types and fleet sizes. Policies can be adapted to suit businesses’ unique situations, and coverage is available for non-owned vehicles as well.
- Damage to company vehicles sustained in multi-vehicle accidents
- Damage to company vehicles sustained in non-accident incidents
- Damage to third parties’ property sustained in company-caused accidents
- Injuries sustained by drivers and passengers in company vehicles
- Injuries sustained by drives, passengers and pedestrians not in company vehicles
- Injuries and damage sustained in accidents caused by improperly insure drivers
- Theft of vehicles and certain items inside them