Homes, Condos and Co-ops that generate rental income may be a component of your portfolio. Residences occupied by people other than your immediate family have unique risks and require a separate type of policy.
Our team will research solutions that are suitable to your situation.
- Number of weeks per year rented to the same tenant
- Annual rental income generated by the property
- Property managed by the owner or a property management company
- Ownership of the property (personally owned, LLC, or Trust)
- Proximity to areas prone to wildfire, earthquakes, flooding, and hurricanes
- Umbrella coverage to provide an extra layer of liability protection