High-value vehicles require the same state-mandated minimum insurance protections that all vehicles driven on public roads must carry, but these coverages are hardly the only protections that valuable vehicles should have. Because of their especially high cost to repair or in some cases are irreplaceable, classic, rare and exotic vehicles may require specific handling in the event of a claim.
Our collectible and high-value auto insurance products are specifically designed for vehicles that have above-average fair-market values. Policies are available for rare classics as well as exotic new models, and they provide a range of robust coverage options. Drivers can easily select the options that make sense for their special vehicle and unique situation.
- Specialized claims handling
- The insured vehicle up to an agreed-upon value
- Identical replacement parts, and assistance finding replacement parts
- Emergency roadside assistance with flatbed towing if needed
- Damage that vehicles sustain in accidents and non-accident incidents
- Damage that vehicles sustain while being restored
- Injuries that drivers and their passengers sustain in accidents and non-accident incidents
- Injuries that others outside the insured vehicle sustain in accidents